Privacy and consumer
Commerce is the company’s beating heart. Dynamic, fast and often with intensive use of social media. Through rapidly changing legislation in the area of consumer rights and privacy, companies are confronted with new obligations about which they are insufficiently informed.
Advertising the price, the sales process and building up and saving a customer file are all now highly regulated. We offer specific answers to many identified, practical questions such as:
- How do you avoid enormous fines for failing to comply with these obligations?
- May I tick product elements in advance on my website?
- What are the legal rules for a webshop?
- To whom may I send a newsletter (when do I use an opt-in/opt-out)?
- How do I treat protected personal data?
- Which price elements should be included in the special offer price in my advertising and which additional costs may I charge?
- May I approach the contacts in my database by telephone?
And if something should go wrong, we offer support and advice in dealing with complaints and claims from governmental bodies and consumer organisations.
Our most recent articles
We want to help you get ahead by making our knowledge available to you. If you have any questions about a certain message, you can always contact us.