E-Commerce and Advertising
The use of e-commerce and advertising is a valuable strategy for attracting new customers. Social media in particular can prove an economical way of advertising. It is our experience that this can also give rise to many questions:
- Which price elements should be included in the special offer price in my advertising and which additional costs may I mention?
- Does my advertisement meet the legal rules?
- What must I take into account if I organise a competition/promotional action?
- Can I make use of any random photo in my advertising?
- What do I have to bear in mind when I organise an online competition for kids?
- A company is making unsolicited use of my trade name with adwords; is that permitted?
I want to document the partnership with my media partners – what is my room for negotiations and what liability do I want to accept?
We can give specific answers to these questions and think practically with you so that you are capable of making a well-informed decision. But… we also help if unintended problems arise as a consequence of advertising, for example if a course of action is brought before the Reclame Code Commissie [Advertising Code Committee] or if a third party claims that your advertising infringes its (intellectual) property.
Our most recent articles
We want to help you get ahead by making our knowledge available to you. If you have any questions about a certain message, you can always contact us.